School and College Partnerships.
Give your students access to the ultimate business and entrepreneurship training experience.
Get your school involved in the business incubator for students.
Let’s work together and unlock the creative potential in your students. Become a school partner and offer access to Orbit’s package of support for your students, free of charge.
As a school partner you’ll be responsible for bringing the Orbit programme to students in your school or college. We’ll give you posters, information guides and a copy of our promotional video. Your students will apply online to join their local chapter and we’ll begin sending you regular progress reports on their development.
Don’t let your students miss out on the chance to unleash their entrepreneurial potential. Sign up today and get started in thirty seconds.
Get started with Orbit in one click. After you submit your application we’ll send you posters, flyers, booklets and our promotional video for display in your college or school. You can also book one of our team members to visit the school and deliver a presentation.
Your students will apply to join their local chapter through our website and you can track their progress by logging in to your account.
Track the progress of your students.
You’ll be given an account on our website where you can see (and share!) live progress updates and statistics on the successes and achievements of your students. You can also access online courses and book tickets for our events with millionaire and billionaire entrepreneurs.
Get started in 30 seconds.
Apply to become a school partner in less than thirty seconds.
Access the Orbit dashboard.
Track the progress of your students and book tickets to our events through the Orbit dashboard.
Completely free for schools.
Training that doesn’t break the bank. Partnerships are free for both schools and colleges.
Feeling inspired yet?
Does your school have the next Jobs, Winfrey or Gates lying in waiting for their chance to bring a bright idea to fruition? Orbit has been supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs since 2015 and we know what it takes to bring the best out of your students.
Sign up to Orbit today and offer our package of world leading support to your students.
It takes less than sixty seconds to launch the Orbit programme in your school:
- Apply to Orbit through our website.
- We’ll send you our branded materials. Place our posters, brochures and booklets around the school.
- Display our promotional video at an assembly or to a class, or have one of our team members visit the school and deliver a talk.
- Interested students apply to the programme through our website.
- Track the progress of your students by email or by logging in to the Orbit Portal on our website.
- Schools and colleges have until the 14th August 2020 to register with their local Orbit chapter.
- The deadline for applications from students is the 31st August 2020.
We only work with fifteen schools and colleges in each of the cities we operate in. We are looking for partners that meet the following criteria:
- The partner is located within two hours (travelling time) from one of our chapters.
- The partner can nominate a teacher/lecturer to take responsibility for recruiting students to join the chapter.
- The partner has at least thirty students in the school that are aged between sixteen and nineteen.
- The partner is committed to the programme and can provide us with at least five students that meet our student application criteria.
Each local area programme is limited to thirty students. Students are required to complete an online application form to secure their space on the programme. We are looking for students that meet the following criteria:
- The student is aged between 16 and 19 years old.
- The student has a keen interest in entrepreneurship.
- The student can display excellent attendance.
- The student can display commitment and reliability.